Thursday, June 4, 2009

Orlando Magic: The Pick of the GOP

When I turn to ESPN or any other seemingly reliable sports outlet, I'm looking for scores, injury updates, fantasy news, etc. I'm sure as hell not expecting or wanting to see any bullshit about this guy.



But that's just what I got yesterday when ESPNews felt it appropriate to crawl the "news" that President Obama predicted an L.A. Lakers' NBA Finals win in six games. So what if the douche correctly picked North Carolina in his NCAA bracket back in March. (By the way, accidentally stumbling across the sight of Obama and Andy Katz together pondering the 65-team field was one of the more troubling things I've seen this year. More than 15 seconds of that would have likely caused me to jump off my fucking roof.)

Anyway, I'm taking the Magic in six, and I'm hoping my Republican friends will join me. I'm with Superman.

No comments:

Post a Comment